Thứ Sáu, 15 tháng 5, 2015

Doodles and Bracelets

After getting involved in drawing zentangle patterns I have seen some videos on youtube and those videos inspired me to do draw the same and these are results of those videos.  Drawing those patterns were fun and to be special added colors to it using color pencils - a nice way to enjoy what we have done with in our childhood days.  Very enjoyable one and I have learned to draw mandalas also.  Since kids are at home not able to do much embroidery but doing some doodling and coloring in my free time. 

The first picture is a combination of different zentangle patterns and colored after it.  The second one is a mandala drawn with a black gel pen.  



Doodling with sketch and color pencil.  Inspiration for this comes from here.


Some time back I have bought a rubberband kit and with the help of the videos from youtube I have made some bracelets for my niece.  It is like knitting and easy to do.  Can whip up a bracelet within 5 minutes.  


Next I should get some beads and make bracelets with beads.  So this weekend I should hunt for some beads in the craft shop.  Will come back with another project.  Till then happy doodling.  Have a happy weekend.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét