Thứ Hai, 13 tháng 4, 2015

A cross stitch finish - Jonquil

Today I am here to show you one of my cross stitch finish.  Whenever I come across cross stitch designs I used to same the flower patterns.  And when I came across EMS cross stitch design I am excited to see 12 flowers for 12 months and I have downloaded all the 12 files.  Planning to do one by one and here I am with my first flower.  The name of this flower is Jonquil.  The wordings are from another blackwork project.  

Stitched on 14ct aida cloth.  Backstitches are there but it was not seen properly because of the thread colors.  


some closeups.



The crease mark in the fabric is not going even after ironing it.  Should I wash the fabric to get rid of it.  Any ideas?  I thought of framing it .  It will look good only if the crease mark is not there.  Please help.

Completed an embroidery for a kurti for its yoke part and some crochet projects are also completed.  Will see which one get its turn to be displayed here.  

Hope all of you like the  cross stitch.  Waiting for your comments.  Do watch my space.  

Updated on 19/05/2015
---------------------------------
I am linking this post to monday stitchery link party here.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét