Thứ Năm, 23 tháng 4, 2015

Kasuti Embroidery Yoke and border

Last year I have embroidered 2 kasuti kurtis and was happy with the outcome.  It is very simple but the kurti was looking elegant.  This year I have planned to do embroidery for others and the first one is for my co sister.  I am planning to do this design from the day I have purchased the book from Mridulas and atlast the day arrived on the mid of march.  And yesterday I have completed embroidering it yoke and borders for the sleeves.  

I have used three strands of anchor embroidery thread three colors and used kasuti net to stitch.  Happy that the result is more beautiful than I expected.  Now over to the embroidery.  Click on the image to get a more clear image.


Closeup of the yoke.


Border for the sleeves.



This is how I worked kasuti embroidery with net.  First  I attach the net to the fabric, then do the embroidery and at last I removed the net.



You can view my other kasuti works here.

Now I can concentrate on the embroidery on my saree.   Also trying hardanger and more on zentangling and enjoying doodling.   Will come up with some other FO.  Till then happy embroidering.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét